• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi just moved from 1st Tri :) due in march 2012..anyone else?

Collette, this is my first. I'm so excited!
I just noticed that you lost a twin a while back. So sorry for your loss. :hugs:

aww thanks spiffynoodles, yeah we had feritlity treatment and origionally fell with non-identical twins, unfortunately i started bleeding at 9+4 and had an emergecy scan, one's heart had stopped :nope: but this little one is very lucky and fighting fit!

it was the weirdest feeling mourning the loss of one on the scan screen but watching this one jumpin around lol!

Laura85- wow your bump is massive :happydance: i like having a little bump now so peopl can stop looking at mew like im fat lol!

Seems like tere i more March momma's on here than in first Tri! im due on the 24th so we are all pretty close on the dates so exciting :happydance:

Hi ladies..... I'm due 24th :) all ms is gone :) I'm expecting twins, I'm gonna av that 4d scan at bout 16-17weeks to find oyt sex cannot wait..... u do have kinda bump wen i lay dwn my yterus pops up, sooo many of us 14weeks today xxxx

me due March 26th.

How early do you rekon you can tell for sure what the gender is, as my 20 weeks scan seems miles off...and was thinking might get another private one.

Go March babies =)

Hello!

I'm due on 27th March, turn 14 weeks on Tuesday :)

Hey everyone,

I'm due in march too...the 21st :) haven't got a bump yet...although I had a dream last nite that I did have a little one so was a little disappointed when woke up and didn't!!

Hi all, remember me collette?
Here's my 14+3. when naked it doesn't look like a bump at all! I'm due 21st March xx

https://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt262/beadyeyes_photo/5cb6bce1.jpg

Hi beadyeyes! How are you? Wow your bump is so cute :) how has your pregnancy been? Can u believe we are in 2nd tri already :) it's gone so fast!

I've got a gender scan at 16 weeks that's private! They say that 16 weeks is the earliest time to defo tell! I couldn't wait xx

Hi ladies I'm 14 weeks today, due 24th March so happy to be in 2nd tri and over morning sickness lol
lovin the bump pics I'm mostly feeling like a chub at the moment wish my bump would pop!!

Hi everyone! Im due in March as well, the 28th!

Hi ladies! I'm due March 18 and just found out we're team blue! So excited to start buying stuff now that we know it's a boy!

I will be taking a bump picture tomorrow for my pregnancy calendar since it is the last day of week 16. So I will post that pic. I cant wait for my scan 2 weeks from monday!!!!

It's been ok Collette! :) we're not going to find out - waiting til it's born. Want my oh to tell me! :) xxx

I'm due March 29th, so 13+3 today. :) I have 2 little girls already - my oldest 2 are 15 1/2 months apart and that's exactly the same age gap we'll have with the next one. We are crazy, lol.

Still just telling the family now ... but glad to get it out there.

im due 18th march - much preferring this trimester as the first one was absolutely awful for me!

Hey everyone,

So exciting to be over in 2nd Tri now and to find so many lovely ladies due around the same time- I'm March 24th too!! Seems like there's quite a few of us due in same week and even on same day!! I've got a fair little bump going on now but all pics are on dh's phone which i have no idea how to work :blush:

Collette86- where you getting your antenatal treatment? we're due on the same day and in the same city!! I have chronic hypertension so will definitely be at the Royal...

Happy 2nd Tri to us all!! x

Hey everyone,

So exciting to be over in 2nd Tri now and to find so many lovely ladies due around the same time- I'm March 24th too!! Seems like there's quite a few of us due in same week and even on same day!! I've got a fair little bump going on now but all pics are on dh's phone which i have no idea how to work :blush:

Collette86- where you getting your antenatal treatment? we're due on the same day and in the same city!! I have chronic hypertension so will definitely be at the Royal...

Happy 2nd Tri to us all!! x

Wow same city :) lol and same day! Never know may give birth at the same time lol! All mine is at the royal :) we had our fertility treatment next door in the assisted conception unit! :) I'm thinking of a water birth at the kensington birth centre!

Spiffynoodles- congrats on a girl :) so happy for you!

Beadyeyes- that's so cute that your waiting :) I'm way to impatient lol

Xx

How are all you lovely ladies feeling? xx

Aside of this persistent headache with nausea that I've had for the past week non-stop, feeling ok. I had no morning sickness or anything 1st tri but now Im super uncomfortable. :cry:

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been poking around for a few days now but I'm officially in my 2nd trimester. :happydance: I'm 14 weeks on the nose and my 40 weeks are up March 26th. Will probably deliver before then though.

Feeling good now that I'm not so tired and bloating has gone down. I wish there was a little window I could peek in every now and again to make sure everything is alright in there. Dr's appointment on Thursday, hopefully she will hear the heartbeats and book my ultrasound.

Congrats to all you lovely ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->