• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi Ladies, i would like to introduce myself

dt1234565

In love with a princess x
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, i would like to introduce myself.

Some may already know from last year when i got my BFP for my third child at 39.

I went on to have a H&H 9 months and Sonny is now 3 months old.

We had our first child at 34 and second at 35.

We are now TTC our fourth and final baby so Sonny has a bro or sis to play with, just like Taya and Flynn.

So mainly i can let you know over 35 is not over the hill by any means and it can happen.

You may wonder why we would want another so soon but i dont want to wait to long because of my age and as far as i feel, the closer the kids ages are the better friends they are to each other.

So here I am back again, i have had some light spotting today my first since giving birth so assume i am on CD1

xxx

Hi and welcome to the thread. Hope you get your :bfp: soon.

You've given me hope in saying that you are trying for your fourth and didn't have your first until you were 34. I am 36 and ttc our first. I was married before but never ttc for financial reasons then separated from hubby four years ago. Now with a fabulous new man for the past 2 1/2 years and started ttc 6 months ago. I've always wanted 2 children but worry I'm too late for even one :cry:

x

Its never too late!

Am sure it will happen soon, with this site and all the help on it, its totally amazing! Costs a fortune as it makes you poas like a lunatic! But sooooo worth it.

xxxx

Hi. This is my first time posting anything on here. Actually my first time posting anywhere. But I need support and this looks like a wonderful place to find it!

I am 36 and my husband and I are TTC. It will be my 3rd child, his first. We started trying in December 2009. However we had to take March and April off due to some health issues I was having. We tried again in May and I got pregnant. Then I had a missed miscarriage. The baby stopped growing at 7 weeks 6 days. I had a D&C in July.

This month is our first month trying again since the MC. I am finding myself to be completely obsessed with getting pregnant. Or I feel like I am completely obsessed. I have taken a pregnancy test every day this week, even though I have no symptoms, just to confirm the obvious, that I am not pregnant yet. I spend every waking moment thinking about what we did wrong this month, what we could do better next month, etc.

My husband is thinking I am a little crazy right now but it is all I think about.

I know this is way more info than just a quick introduction. It is just really nice to get it out! Especially to someone that can understand!

Good luck!!! I hope you are blessed very soon!

Welcome back dt1:hi:...I have a question for you: did you conceive all three naturally? Did you do anything different/same for any of your 3 :yellow::yellow::yellow:? Sorry, I guess I had two questions:blush:

I did not know you before but welcome back and lots of :dust:!

Hi. This is my first time posting anything on here. Actually my first time posting anywhere. But I need support and this looks like a wonderful place to find it!

I am 36 and my husband and I are TTC. It will be my 3rd child, his first. We started trying in December 2009. However we had to take March and April off due to some health issues I was having. We tried again in May and I got pregnant. Then I had a missed miscarriage. The baby stopped growing at 7 weeks 6 days. I had a D&C in July.

This month is our first month trying again since the MC. I am finding myself to be completely obsessed with getting pregnant. Or I feel like I am completely obsessed. I have taken a pregnancy test every day this week, even though I have no symptoms, just to confirm the obvious, that I am not pregnant yet. I spend every waking moment thinking about what we did wrong this month, what we could do better next month, etc.

My husband is thinking I am a little crazy right now but it is all I think about.

I know this is way more info than just a quick introduction. It is just really nice to get it out! Especially to someone that can understand!

Good luck!!! I hope you are blessed very soon!

Hello

I conceived straight away after having DD, sadly at my 12 week scan i was diagnosed with a blighted ovum and had a D&C. Following that, we then started trying again in the August and had a BFP in the October.

I would say try charting on Fertility Friend so you can get a pattern of your cycles and when you are most likely to be ovulating.

I used cheap one step ov sticks from Amazon and always confirmed a positive cheap ov stick with the more expensive clearblue smiley face, but by using the cheap ones first i didnt go through packets of the more expensive brand.

Good luck xxxx

Welcome back dt1:hi:...I have a question for you: did you conceive all three naturally? Did you do anything different/same for any of your 3 :yellow::yellow::yellow:? Sorry, I guess I had two questions:blush:

Hello,

Yes i did coneceive all three naturally.

Our DD was a wonderful surprise so no planning there!

With DS1 I roughly guessed when i ov'd, not using sticks or anything as had never heard of them then and it worked after a couple of months of trying.

With DS2 I realised I was a lot older at 39 so charted, temped, did the ov sticks and was totally obsessed! It worked though and i caught my eggy fairly quickly.

Hope you get your BFP soon xxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

Good luck sweetie, i myself just had my LO 6mths ago at 40 and trying for my last LO now mainly because my other 3 boys are 17,18 and 19 so huge gap there, but fingers crossed for our BFPs :hugs:

Good luck sweetie, i myself just had my LO 6mths ago at 40 and trying for my last LO now mainly because my other 3 boys are 17,18 and 19 so huge gap there, but fingers crossed for our BFPs :hugs:

So nice to have someone in exactly the same situation, think we will be busy Mummys ay!

Notice our cycles are similar to!

So nice to have someone in exactly the same situation, think we will be busy Mummys ay!

Notice our cycles are similar to!

Yes we will be very busy mummies :haha: we do have similiar cycles too lol mine is one day ahead though, need to change it :dohh: im on CD5...

If you fancy coming over to our thread for October testers your more than welcome, there is about 10 women in same cycle as us & trying for their 4th or 5th LO's :hugs: https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...9-oct-testers-thereabouts-40.html#post7048497

Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->