Hi ladies!

pixielmh

Single mum of 4 Girls and bump
Reaction score
Hi ladies

I rarely in here and actually I don't post about my pregnancy except on a breastfeeding group lol. ( complicated situation and pregnancy kinda kept a secret unless you see my huge bump lol )

So here I am 32+2 with girl #5. Now I'm always late with mine and hate induction so begging n preying this one behaves and comes onetime.

She's currently breech so having conversations with her about turning lol.

How's everyone else's pregnancies going?

Hi! Welcome!

congrats on your girl! Hopefully she will turn on her own, still plenty of time! I am going to be induced at 39 weeks due to GD but I agree that induction sucks. I was induced with my daughter and the labor was much harder than with my son naturally at 41+6. We have a September due date group in the pregnancy group section if you’d like to join! It’s much more active than the third tri forum!

Hi and welcome hon.

Please come join us all in the September due date group. U will find it in Pregnancy Groups and Discussions. We wud love to have u over there and its alot more active than 3rd tri.
Some have had there babies and others are on baby watch so it's a very exciting group to be in.
We all help each other out and everyone is so lovely.

Huge congratulations on ure little girl.

I am being induced around 37 weeks because I'm high risk and also have ICP which is a liver condition that causes itching.

Hopefully getting my induction date on Wednesday.

My last induction with our 2 year old DS went very smoothly and was a very positive experience. Hoping for the same this time.

How are you feeling hon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->