Hi ladys iam back

T

tmr1234

Well iv not been on for a bit as we have had a lot of ups and downs over this wedding things just dont like going our way.
1st the tog cancelled 5 weeks befor by just leveing a message on the phone.
2nd i took my dress to be made smaller at the bust it took 3 weeks got it back and it had a realy bad smell to it it was making me feel sick.
3rd tryed my dress on last week at my mums after we have got rid of the smell and the bust is f**ked up 1 side is lower than the outher and diggs in to my so we had to unpick it and try and sort it it looks better but iam not happy at all with it.
4th the suits was ment to be in on the 1st all 5 4 came in and outher was ment to be in the next day but didnt show so i took my dad and 2 boys down there to try them on my dads jacket was realy small and ruebens pants was about 2 inch to short. So we got told they would be in on friday didnt show took mike in there as it was getting realy close miks jaket it to short in the arms they sent to wrong size. all this and oh dads was still not in. they seid it would be in tues so yesterday oh dad went in there and o they are all there they came in on mon but no 1 told us grrrrr.
5th Rueben went in for gromits yestareday and it was the werst day of my life hearing him scream out my name when he was coming round brock my hart. But he is good now.

Sorry to go on there is a lot more but it is realy getting me down now i have 3 days togo and still 1000000s of jobs to do.
but still cant wait for it to come.

oh hun it sounds like uve had a right old time of it!! is everything sorted now? like is ur dress ok??

my dress is sort of sorted it looks better than what it did just needs steaming. we have a new tog and shopefully all the suits will be ok when we go in today. we have to take every thing to the hotel today but not every thing is done so they will have to go on sat with the cakes.

i never want to plan a wedding agane i thort i was sorted untill 2 weeks ago

:hugs: like boofs said, it will all come together!!!

every 1 keeps saying that i just hope it dose pluss with my son having hes op yestarday i dnt realy wanna be draging himabout to much he seems fine but wouldnt like him to get clod in his ears are any thing

try not to panic honey- remember ultimately the details people wont notice, its the reson your there which counts and it will go fine! xx

Oh dear hun, I really wouldnt wish what you have been through on anyone! I really hope every turns out amazing for you ! Xxx

Aw hon, it will all be fine in the end, relax and enjoy your day x

I agree with HB, for a lot of the stuff people won't even notice. I know its hard though, I am one of the people who if I know then it drives me batty. :hugs:

Can't believe its 3 days!!! All these weddings where they seemed so far off is now right here!!!! :dance:

thank you for all your words i feel a bit better about things today we sorted the suits after having to go to the shop 3 times yesterday as they tryed to fob mike (oh) off with a jaket that was ment for his dad and was 2 sizes to big then tryed to give him a R not a L why cant they just get it right the 1st time we orderd them in feb.

Wetook every thing to the hotel apart from the chair covers and about 100 things i for got have to take the cd up today to make sure it will work. The room looks lovely but setting them out i found i had named 2 tables the same on my plane so i have to reprint it and stick it on on sat.

But all in all iam can not wait now i woke up at 4am and couldnt get back to slepp as i get marryed in 2 days i have waited 7 years for the day to come.

ITS NEARLY HERE!!! dont forget to put pictures up! xx

i know i cant stop thinking have fast it has come round. My mate next door is getting hitched tomoz and then having a party at her mums on sat so it will take me mind off ours for about 10 sec lol.

just took the button holes o every 1 and the cd to the hotel list is still v long but getting smaller

So glad it is all coming together for you hun!!

Fingers crossed its all smooth sailing now!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->