Hi lovely Ladies, 40 yrs old..may I join you?

asibling4gi04

NO LONGER PREG-NUMB
Reaction score
:hug:Good day ladies, I am Jodi..Screen name ASIBLING4GI04 (My daughter Gianna is autistic and was born in 04, and I so badly want to give her a sibling).. I turned 40 in January. I am in a same sex partner relationship. I became pregnant with donor sperm and timed ovulation, along with a needless syringe back in April of 2010 and again this past September (both on first try) but sadly. mc both pregnancies. So here I am again trying ttc attempt #3. I am currently 8dpo..took a pee test yesterday afternoon just being hopeful and of course. BFN..I am very emotional and bbs hurt badly but this is also how I am before AF SOOOOO...The waiting continues. Thanks for reading and I am wishing lots of BFPS your way!

Hi jodi :)
Just wanted to welcome you on board! I hope you get a speedy bfp very soon. Xxx

Welcome Jodi! I'm turned 40 in January too! I hope you get a BFP!!

Thank you so much for all of the warm welcomes!!!!!!!!!! I hope we all get our bfps! Hugs to all and thanks!

Hi Jodi - hope the next few days don't drag too long for you and you get your :bfp:

:hugs:

Hi Jodie! I'm new here too. I'm 37 and ttc my 3rd child. My DH and I have 4 children between the both of us and we are hoping to add a baby to our family.

Lots of luck to you! Hopefully 3's a charm for you!! *fingers crossed*

Hi Jodi good luck and heres to a speedy bfp xxxxxxx

hi jodi, i am too in a same sex relationship and this is our 3rd month of trying using donor sperm, i am 40 in september and losing hope fast, my donor only produces abot 1ml of sperm and i am concerned this is not going to help us, i have used cbfm, pre seed and instead cups this month and am currently 9po, might test in morning but i know im not preggers, got all symptoms of af, sore boobs, cranky, craving carbs etc!!!! good luck and let me know how you get on , sue x

Hi Sue trace and everyone! Suetrace, have you tested? If you do not mind me asking, how exactly do you use preseed the way be do our AI at home?/ LADIES, I just want to thank you allllll for being so nice and welcoming .. all the wishes for the BFP is overwhelmingly warming to me! hey ladies...CONGRATS to BFPS... As for me, 13dpo,,,BFN all weekend long with FMU on all FRERS and EPTS..Just gave up testing and waiting for AF...To make matters worse, my partner is insensitive..She is used to me getting pregnant on first or second try (as I did twice but ended in MC)... She said I am prob too old and not able to conceive (just turned 40) but I was just preg in september so that hurt! I am so at a loss for words ..just overwhelmed by life itself..My little one was sick all weekend and we ended up at hospital..Just need a mental break before I melt down.. Sorry for the damper..I do really wish you all great news and I am SUPER EXCITED for everyone who is expecting a bean..I am sending hugs and happy dances!

ps..suetrace, have you thought about switching donors? This was my thirdd cycle trying as well..I did get preggers in Sept the second try but mc at 8 weeks..ughh.... Hugs to you sweetie!

Hey Jodi! Sorry you're having a hard time right now. Try not to stress (easier said than done, I know). Don't count yourself out, until AF shows.

We are definitely not too old (40 as well). There are so many women on the boards I visit who are older than us, who are getting BFPs right and left. We can do this!:hugs:

Thank you Shelly, I got AF today right on target. I am somehow, at ease with it. I think arguing with my DP made the blow of AF a little less harsh. How are you doing?? Thanks for the encouragement re our age! :hugs:

Hi Jodi ,sorry to hear things aren't going too well atm,but try and hang on in here.we are all in the same boat,I am a 43 year old myself and it's hard work but not impossible,my hubby gets kinda cranky as well ,am sure they all do,but the forum is great for support and there's some lovely well informed ladies.good luck :hugs:Xxx

GOT MY BFP AT 11DPO ..SEE YA........................................:hugs::happydance:

Wow congrats Jodi that is brilliant news, sending wishes for H&H 9 months :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->