"Hi, my name is Crystal, and I'm addicted to POAS"

itsme122

Mommy to 1, Baking #2! <3
Reaction score
I can remember the addiction in my first pregnancy just like it was yesterday. And here I am at almost 4 weeks pregnant, feeling the unrelenting urge to pee on every test I have in the house..every day.

I only have one test left. I refuse to buy more. Should I do it?! :laugh2:

:haha:

I'm like that too. DH actually banned me from buying anymore as he said "We can't afford for you keep buying tests like last time. You're pregnant, you don't need to test anymore!" :haha:

The only time he was okay with it was when I thought I was having a m/c, and I had a long week ahead of me. I told him that taking the tests were the only things that were going to get me through till the end of the week, and, fortunately, he had sympathy.

I told my mom that there's something about being pregnant that just makes you want to pee on stuff. It's fun! :haha:

I took one test and kept it moving lol, I cause this is a real addiction.

Ya the day I got my BFP my package of 50 IC's arrived in the mail...and then the 4 pack I got off well.ca...and then the 20 I got from earlypregnancytests.com. ADDICT!

Haha it's such a sickness I tell ya!
I caved and used my last one this morning. But I took a video of the little window filling up and turning positive so I can relive that part at least. #weirdo :p
Surely the urge will wane after the first scan and I can start listening to the heart beat on the doppler!

^^^ Wheres the fun in that? >.<

Ok I totally dont get the addiction lol

have fun

Hahaha! Crystal you're funny.... my dh is more addicted to seeing the progression than me but it's his first baby. I'm ordering a Doppler today. I'll have it next week this time. My last two babies i had a Doppler and its amazing to listen to your baby whenever you want &#9786; with Nate i got my Doppler the day i was 9weeks and could hear his heartbeat right away. With Westin i had the Doppler i started looking early and heard his heartbeat starting at 5w5d &#10084;

Haha it's such a sickness I tell ya!
I caved and used my last one this morning. But I took a video of the little window filling up and turning positive so I can relive that part at least. #weirdo :p
Surely the urge will wane after the first scan and I can start listening to the heart beat on the doppler!

I love the idea of doing a video of it! I think there's nothing like the feeling of seeing a test turn positive. It's one of the things I try to keep in my mind as I think it'd just an amazing feeling.

Wish I'd thought if that, but is probably too late now since I think it'd be too high to register now.

Hahaha! Crystal you're funny.... my dh is more addicted to seeing the progression than me but it's his first baby. I'm ordering a Doppler today. I'll have it next week this time. My last two babies i had a Doppler and its amazing to listen to your baby whenever you want &#9786; with Nate i got my Doppler the day i was 9weeks and could hear his heartbeat right away. With Westin i had the Doppler i started looking early and heard his heartbeat starting at 5w5d &#10084;

Yes!! I held on to the Doppler I used durin DD's pregnancy with the anticipation of another baby. I can't wait to dust it off again! Such a magical feeling, to hear that baby's heartbeat. &#128525;&#128525;

Hearing a baby at 5 weeks is AWESOME! What kind of Doppler is it???

image.jpg

Like for real...its a sickness. &#128541;&#128541;&#128541;

how much did you pay for it?

I got my Doppler on eBay for like $20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->