hi new here 6 dpo question

babyangel38

Reaction score
Hi everyone this is my first post here! Im 6 dpo and ttc my second baby but me and my boyfriends first together and his first child. We timed everything just right the day i ovulated we did it in the early afternoon and i oVulated that night but basicly we timed everything so we were doing it at least once a day the whole week leading up to ovulation. Now starting at four dpo i have been feelinging cramping, then yesterday at 5dpo i had cramping yellowish sticky creamy dishcharge and when i walked into the gro ery store i noticed i could smell everything very strong had some dizzyness and lightheadedness my boobs are bigger and really sensitive and my sex drive is out of control. Today at 6 dpo i am having more cramping and discharge. Im also a bit more tired than usual. With my last pregnancy i had all these symptoms. The cramps lasted until 6 or 8 weeks. I just dont know if i had them this early. What do you ladies think? Im supposed to get my period on the 21st. I just turned 38 so im hoping it doesnt take very long to get pregnant. I really hoping for this month! When should i try and test. Also my cervix is high and soft. Thanks for the help.

Sorry if my post was tmi. Im really nervous because we want a baby soo bad. I am 7 dpo today so when Is a good time to start testing? Thanks!

Hey, well I'm 6dpo today do I'm gonna join you in the testing game. With a cheapie you don't get a positive before 10dpo but I'm like you I test daily as I want to see how early I get it. I'm 42 I've had a couple of chemical ones this year but keeping my fingers crossed for this month as like you did it every day ha ha. I say test daily from 7dpo for fun but if it's negative it means nothing! It's a bit like testing too early for opk it suddenly just arrives. Good luck x

Hi, im new here as well

Im kinda were you are now with the cramping and discharge at 5dpo.
I think it could be a good sign, cause that happened with my last pregnancy.

lots of :dust:

It's hard to say not to symptom spot because I do it all the time. I'm 5dpo and doing that. But the earliest I ever had true symptoms was 6dpo, I got a sharp stab that lasted a second then nausea that night. The next day, I was bfn in the morning and bfp at night with a beta of 7. My family is incredibly sensitive to hcg. We do not do well when pregnant, so my body picks up on it fairly quickly. So can you have symptoms early, yes. But they are so unreliable.

When are you ladies planning on testing?

well, i just bought another pregnancy test to put under the bathroom sink. I need as many as possible to test when i'm not so sure. I took one today and :bfn: :dohh:*well duh wayyy too soon I'll take another on the 26th.

Omg I love that you also took a cheapie at 5dpo! I took one just to pee on one hahaha

Omg I love that you also took a cheapie at 5dpo! I took one just to pee on one hahaha

Its like since Ive tested, more symptoms are coming. I can't tell if its in my head or real. *fingers crossed and praying for us both

:dust:

Awww well hoping you get that bfp soon. Mine would have to be s pullout baby so not holding my breath

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->