Hi! New Here! Questions

bandm318

Mommy of 2 and TTC#3
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Rebecca and DH is Michael. I have 2 children from my previous marriage, ages 10 (almost) and 6. Michael does not have any. Years ago I had a uterine ablasion that failed, only managing to lessen my lining, hence our issues ttc. We have been ttc #3 since Jan '11. We have done charting and preseed, had an HSG (problems ensued, but showed blocked tubes, wasn't repeated, not sure why), hysteroscopy to try to clear tubes (couldn't see them), FSH (normal) SA (normal).

So now, we are ending a mock cycle. I was on Lupron shots, .5 units daily in tummy, estrace pills vaginally, and estrodial 20 units in backside every 3rd day. First bw showed estrogen level well over 4,000. U/s showed uterine lining increasing. Last u/s showed uterine lining at 6.5mm. Shots were stopped, estrace continued orally, given progesterone to bring on af. No af. Ran out of progesterone. Told to stop estrace, should get af in 4-6 days. We are now on day 8. No af. No signs of af. Wondering if maybe I got pg? I know Lupron is suppose to suppress O, but what if an egg got through? We saw EWCM and bd'd that night just in case. Decided to test this morning with the Walmart $.88 test, but I have read very mixed reviews, and being told now people got lots of false negs on it, also read it is VERY sensitive. So I don't know. What do you all think???

What an intro, huh!?! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->