Hi, new here, would love to chat about TWW, driving me a little crazy atm :)

Maythe4thbe

Reaction score
Hey I'm new here so Hi everyone.

I've been TTC #1 for 2 years with hubby (three if you count when I came of BC to 'see what would happen'). I have PCOS was diagnosed when I was 14. Periods were typically absent or heavy, last year they have been wacky! last 6 months even wackier! (I am 5 months into waiting for a gyno appointment, thanks NHS). Started bleeding in January and basically didn't stop apart from the odd a=day here and there, doctor wanted to see what would happen, I wasn't happy with this and kept going back pushing for tests! Finally had a range of blood tests which didn't show anything other than the PCOS, and a scan which didn't turn anything up (had the scan on the 14/07/06), also she said I didn't have any cysts at that time and that it didn't tell us anything we didn't already now. My last two cycles have been somewhat normal ranging between 28-29 days and 13-14 days of AF, which is a start! considering I was bleeding for over 40 days a few cycles ago.

Anyway, sorry for that, Just thought I would give you some history :)

So I started charting BBT last year but wasn't consistent and gave up, I decided to start again this cycle to see if I was ovulating, according to the chart I am 3DPO, hubby had to go away for work Tuesday and got back this morning so Im hopping BD before ovulation was enough (Unlikely though I know).

Anyway, sorry getting distracted again, im here because IM having some 'symptoms I don't usually get'. Since ovulation I've been really hungry, had very bad lower back pains, heartburn and really sore/tender nipples (sorry for the TMI), I understand many women get sore/tender nipples, But i have never experienced this before, like ever which is what I found strange. I realize its way to early to be having any pregnancy symptoms, but I just find the nipples thing odd. I can account for everything else but this nipple thing has thrown me off.

I have been having spotting which is not uncommon for me anyway and I know its to early to be IB bleeding anyway, but yesterday the bleeding was quite heavy I thought it was AF coming so had a strop! haha! It was only when I wiped though, and none on my under where but still I thought that was me out for sure haha!

Its going to be a long two weeks, and Im wondering if there is anyone to chat too about it! I feel like im going mad with the boobs thing!

Thanks for reading! x

Hi May! Welcome to ttc 😉 Quite the journey you have had so far. Can't believe you have had to live with bleeding for so long! I'm glad there's been some improvement in that at least! Are you on any medication for the pcos and did they do a HSG to test for blocked tubes? Fx that you did O this month! Not sure how long before O day that you and DH did BD but if it was within 3 days of O then you definitely have a chance! Try not to symptom spot too much,it's still way early. Easier said than done,I know but in long run it will save you a lot of emotional up and downs. But at same time,I have also heard of a lot of women having painful nipples etc when they get their BFP. It sucks that so many pregnancy symptoms match those of PMS and AF 😔 Well,I'm at +-7dpo so more than happy to chat away the time with you. I know how it can drag!

Hi May! Wow what a crazy ttc journey so far!! I am 3DPO today as well so happy to chat along the way to make this time go a bit quicker!!

Welcome to the TWW i am 10dpo today and for me, breast tenderness and tingly nipples are generally a very good symptom (i dont get them normally for AF) so i am wishing you the best of luck.
Try to keep yourself busy so you dont spend the next 2 weeks obsessing (like i do )
Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"