Hi...new here

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
Hi there!
I am Tina. I have two wonderful kids:

Jasper is 5, he is a typical boy. He runs, jumps, plays cars, and loves to swim. He is a non-stop chatter-box too! He loves to snuggle too...which is great.

Makena is 3. She is a sweet little princess. She loves mermaids, princesses, Dora, dress-up. She wears her hair with barretts and sparkles...she loves dresses. She is a sweetie.

Makena was diagnosed with PDD-NOS in October/07. That stands for Pervasive Development Disorder. It is on the Autism spectrum. She is a typical little girl though, but has some communication difficulties (she has an above-average vocabulary, but has problems putting her words together to make sentences). A pediatrician summed it up great for me once: She has missed a few things along the way, and we just have to go back and fill them in! So, she has people coming into our house 3-4 days a week to help her. She is at about a 2 year old level, so she is not potty trained yet, but we are going to make a go of it this summer. :)

Ha! I hope that didn't scare anyone away! That is me and my life tho...oh, and we are TTC#3 too! ;)

Hello and welcome to the forum! Good luck on TTC! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->