Hi, new here :)

BusyMomma

Reaction score
I'm coming over from the TTC section..I just think NTNP will be mentally better for me :) I had a CP this last month and it was so stressful to see that positive test and just have the lines stay faint and get lighter instead of darker. I think it's going to be better for us if I stop using OPK's, stop testing early, and only use digital tests a day or two before my period is due. Any advice on not stressing myself to death over TTC? I keep trying not to think about it...but seems like it;'s all I think about!

My husband and I TTC for 18months. Nothing. Then we decided to NTNP, plan our wedding and stop plotting charts etc. And I got pregnant 6 weeks later with our beautiful little boy. Now TTC number 2 and 16 days late but negative test. :( It will happen for you... I was picking out prams in catalogues and cooing over newborns in prams in shopping centres, then I decided that no matter how hard it was I was gunna stop and start looking at wedding stuff.
My advice is to get a project... anything. Help a friend plan a party or a wedding, take up cross stitching... ANYTHING!Anything that will take your mind off babies, have lots of sex and enjoy each other. :) Good Luck. Sending hugs. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->