Hi newbie here

Bremusa

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this and not even sure if I have posted in the right place. First off just wanted to say I'm so glad I found here and to know I'm not alone with how I'm feeling etc. I had a miscarriage 26th march at 8weeks 2days after trying for 2years. I had my period 4weeks later and it lasted about 2weeks but then spotted for 2weeks and was due on Thursday and thought it had started this morning but then it went back to spotting (sorry tmi) just wondering is this normal? I'm finding it really difficult at the moment and dont know if it's because I'm due or what it is I'm just up and down. Sorry to moan. Xox

Hi and welcome,:wave:
i am sorry for your loss.:cry:
i have been lucky as my cycle seems to have gone back to normal straight away since my mc in april.I have only had 1 af,it seemed heavy first thing in the morning(sorry tmi!) and then i just spotted throughout the day and lasted for about 5 days.at first i thought it was still the mc but have been using opks since and am now sure it was af.
sorry i can be much more help.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank u for reply and sorry for your loss. it's so hard to know what to expect and what is normal ESP since I'm not normal anyway.xox

Well it's definitely here now so fingers crossed it's a normal one and that's me back on track to start trying again. Xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->