Hi! Newbie here!

kel651

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!

Just thought i'd post a quick message to say hello! i'm Kelly, im 25 and have decided to start ttc #1. I came off the pill about 3 months ago and af returned to normal straight away. Now stopping all contraception to see what happens! The thought of charting etc confuses me so just going to let nature take its course. Next af is due this weekend so will be going for it in the next few weeks! Any tips or advice from anyone?

xx

Hi Kel. Welcome! :flower:

I'm not best placed to give advice, as I'm sort of on the border between 'Waiting to Try' and NTNP (because basically we're not ready in terms of house, money, etc, but we're also really slack with contraception!)

Advice I can give based on what I've learned from this wonderful site though is to aim to have sex every other day around the time two weeks before you'd usually come on. That's when you should be most fertile. That might also be one and a half/two weeks after you first come on, if you have a 28 day/4 week cycle.

Alternatively, just do it all month :haha:

Love and luck!

Hi!

Think we'll be going for the all month scenario! :haha:

We're not currently living together but if i do fall pregnant then we will move in quicker! Money is good for us both at the moment as is work.

How long have you been "trying" so to speak?

xx

How long have you been "trying" so to speak?

xx

I came off the injection in May and most months we have :sex: around the fertile time, but no :bfp: yet.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for this month, but then again we didn't really hit any fertile days this month I don't think, and having been working out my finances in my WTT journal today I think that really it would be better to happen a bit later.... on the other hand, who knows what will happen financially, I could get a windfall soon or on the other hand be made redundant, so part of me just thinks 'let's get on with it'... :crib:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->