hi newbie on the loose

Naya69

Reaction score
hi everyone my names claire, mummy to nearly 7 month old joshua iam a single mum and lovin it i got pregnant through a one night stand stupid i know but i got something great out of it so theres no regrets.

when i first found out i was pregnant i didnt know who to was it to the one night stand i had called mike or my new boyfriend tom who i got with after mike whom i had known for 8 years and i was best friends with his cousin alison. every scan i had the midwifes told me the same thing that i concieved with tom. at the time tom lived in liverpool and i lived in manchester so when the baby was born he moved to manchester to be nearer to us.

then the unthinkable happened we did a dna test just to be 100% positive about paternity and the test came back negative. it was the most upsetting thing ive ever been through we tryed to put it behind us but we couldnt and we split. i told mike and he became involved but he drinks way too much and is abusive and i dont want that in my sons life so now iam alone of course ive got my family and friends which i love to bits couldnt live with out them.

so anyway thats a bit of my life story lol hope to talk to you all :hug:

Hi, sorry you've had a rocky ride but things sound great for you now. Welcome to B&B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->