hi, newbie

carley1987

Mum of 2 boys
Reaction score
hi there,
i am danielleand mum to 2 boys Joey who is nearly 3 and Jaylee who is 15 weeks corrected to 6 weeks. Just really looking for support in the normal day to day challenges with preemies. i am already sick to death of "what's wrong with him" and especially when he first came home "isn't he tiny".

sorry for the short intro, not really sure what to put in these opening posts.

dani

:hi: The isnt he/she tiny comment get so annoying dont they! Welcome to BnB x

Just ignore them they aint got nothing better to do, i remember when my dd the one who was born at 28 weeks i took her out and this woman said to me she shouldnt be outside when shes so small wtf did she want me to lock her in a cuboard until she grew bigger!

Hey hun, I too get annoyed with the comments on size. Just moan away with us....we are all good at it!

xxxx

First of all, congratulations on your new baby!

Regarding the comments, remember that it's not worth getting yourself stressed with the thoughtless comments some people seem able to produce. Your little one is your pride, joy and priority - the thoughts of others do not matter.
Perhaps the 'grit your teeth' (maybe even curl the lip a little!!), 'smile sweetly and ignore them' approach, is called for!!

You have a special addition to your family - enjoy the time, as your little one changes on a daily basis.
Good luck to you & above all, keep smiling!

Congratulations on your beautiful Preemie!:cloud9:

We've all been there with the daft comments-I could write a book on some of the ones Iv heard. :dohh:

Welcme to B'n'B!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->