Hi please can anyone help?

Angelic

Reaction score
Hi sorry to bother everyone. I hope I am posting this in the right place!

To give a little brief history about my situation:

AF is 4 weeks late now. HPTs up until now have been negative. I had pale pink when wiping three weeks ago for a few days. Went to docs a week and a half ago and he said if no AF in two weeks to go back for a blood test.

Wednesday night I started having a kind of bleed again but I really don't know if this could be implantation or a very weak AF or maybe even early mmc. Interestingly Wednesday afternoon I experienced a very odd shooting pain/sensation in my tummy that made me gasp and also my temp dropped by one degree (has been around 37 for a week or so. I tested for ov about two weeks ago just out of interest and it came up as almost + so we dtd cos you never know!

Thing is this AF/bleed is a bit odd. It's what I would describe as a very watery pale red/dark pink and very stringy. And I have pretty strong cramps.

This morning I have just wiped and it's so mucousy, wet and stringy with light red streaked in it that I'm sure it's not AF type bleeding. I don't even smell menstrual (sorry but you know what I mean!). I'm beginning to think this could be a very early mmc. But the bleeding hasn't been very heavy. Did a frer this morning and got a BFN.

Any advice or thoughts? I'm feeling very confused and anxious.

Thank you x

If you're still getting BFN, I'm afraid you'll just have to wait things out. It can't really be considered a MMC without the BPF, esp. if your temp dropped a whole degree. Did the dr actually do an exam on you? Make sure you don't have an infection?

No he didn't examine me ar anything like that. He seemed pretty convinced that I actually had conceived and either the pregnancy wasn't viable or that I hadn't produced enough HCG to show on a test. The bleeding/discharge has virtually stopped now, along with the cramps so I'm about as sure as I can be that it wasn't AF. It normally lasts a good few days, not two! Thanks for your advice. Think I will still go and get the bloods done next week, even if just to definitely rule out pregnancy and then take it from there O:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->