Hi there...back after few weeks!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by jaccib, Oct 10, 2008.

1. jaccib

jaccib Well-Known Member

Hi there again,

Been off here for a few weeks but decided that I should come back for a bit of moral support....if there's any going???

I am in TWW of 1st cycle after m/c in August......Daren't jinx it by posting my symptoms atm!!

But just to say hi again!! And how is everyone doing?

Jacci.xxx

2. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

hi ya hun...welcome bk:) firslty just like 2 say so sry 4 ur loss, but ur in the right place for the support/advice u want as uknow the girls ere r fab :) i myself had a mc in march and got a proper af 2may, i had a d&c, think u did the right thinkk 2take time out and have a rest from all the ttc, as u did need2get stronger again :)

dont let a mc get u down for future bfp hun,everything appenes4a reason and ur next bfp will be of course a totally different pregnancy,hope ur not in the ttc part4long,u might b in frist tri soon! hope im joining u xxx

3. jaccib

jaccib Well-Known Member

Hi Honey,

Thanks.....back and raring to go!! Had my 1st :witch: exactly 27 days after loss....so hopefully!!! See what happens and hope not to be in here for too long!
    How long you been TTC? Best of luck to you too. :hug:

Jacci.xx

4. Debbie82

Debbie82 Privileged Twin Mummy

Hi Jaccib

Sorry to hear of your loss :hugs:

Glad you are feeling strong enough again to get back to the old TTC, hope your stay here is short.

5. jaccib

jaccib Well-Known Member

Thanks Debbie n hi.

Really hope that I can get out of here sooner rather than later!!! Just need a bit of moral support n somewhere to ask for advice.

:hug: