Hi there, though I should introduce myself

Farie

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here, my OH and I are TTC at the moment, have been got about 4 months.

I never realised it would be so stressful or emotional but we keep trying and hoping :blush:

I'm currently working in customer service and OH is in IT, we have 2 stupid cats and a hyper dog who I've had for 8 years.

Hobby wise we both paraglide and enjoy the outdoors, cycling, walking etc, I climb and ride as well. I have my own horse who will be looking for a new owner once I get my BFP.

We are emigrating in about 12 months :happydance:

Well, that's just about all, I'm not all that exciting!
Hoping to make new friends on here who understand the process and the emotional side of things. Plus the very funny weird stuff that gets discussed while TTC!

Welcome,

I have 2 children boys 8 and 4 and are currently trying for a 3rd. Finding it quiet stressful as AF has a mind of its own and finding the time to BD is hopeless as the kids are always around and my hubby works nights so i don't see much of him

Hi ya:hi:, Welcome to b'n'b. You sound very healthy and active so hopefully it should happen for you soon. Good luck TTC. x

Welcome to BNB and all the best in ttc :dust: x

Hi.. I too am new... word of advice... don't poke fun at their bumps. Toria now wants to nail me to bits of wood and Suz is threatening to hunt me down like a huntingdown thing. And TashaAndBump (which has turned into TashaAndAnna) are working me to the bone.

Help me. Please....... HELP ME!!!

:wave: Welcome to BnB!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back