Hi There :)

Cheyby

Mommy to Lil Mackenzie
Reaction score
I'm new. I'm Chey. I'm 17 and I just found out I'm pregnant. 5 tests that all said the same thing but I kept retesting because I was convinced they were broken or lying to me or something. I'm scared. I'm not sure what else to say but uhm... hi :) :hugs:

Congratulations :) I'm mana and I have an 8 month Imogen :D she's such a delight :)

Welcome and congratulations :wave:

I'm Clair, 19, I have a 17 month old son called Jason and I am 32 weeks pregnant with our second baby :yellow: :flower:

:hugs:

Welcome! I'm Amy, 2O and I'm 21 weeks with #1 (a little boy) :D

Howdy, Welcome welcome welcome!

Bout time we had a new face around here :D so congratulatiooooons!
I'm Chaz, 18 and 37/8weeks with my Ladybean, even though my times nearly up, always here if you want to talk. I know how you're feeling. I took a gazillions tests before I believed it and I fainted and threw up lol. Still doesn't feel real but totally excited now ^^

Hope you have a healthy happy 9 months and look forward to seeing you around m'love :)

I feel sorta weird saying thanks because I guess I'm still in denial. I knew I wanted to keep the baby and I'm a bit shocked about my BFs support. He was actually the first to say "So we're gonna keep it right?" <3 We've been together for a little over two years now, hes currently busy with his final examinations. At least he'll be working next year so that takes a little bit of stress off.
I know this is a bit stupid and so irrelevant but like I'm just scared. You are all such strong woman for surviving this. This all, the stress, the nine long months of well idk how long everything lasts or anything but my boobs hurt like crazy and i feel nauseous and i have heartburn and and and and! :cry:
I don't know how you did it! Well done ladies! If anything, I am in awe of you :winkwink:

It's all crazy thoughts and sheer panic at the moment, right? Totally a normal reaction- even for older mums it's like 'wooooowah!'

As for the whole surviving pregnancy it soon becomes second nature and then becomes hard remembering a time you weren't pregnant. It's a mad and wonderful experience. Got its ups and downs but you'll find bits you enjoy, like baby's little reassuring wiggles :D

At least you got your boyfriends support, that's all you could ask for! Although there is the task of telling the parentals. Mine took it suprisingly well to the point I'm now trying to get them to stop smothering me haha. But that's lucky for me because even though I'm with Ladybeans dad, he's a bit of a wet lettuce lol.

Have you booked a doctors appointment? :)

That is quite reassuring. The fact that it gets better. Telling my parents is going to be bad. My dad is err.. slightly abusive? Buuut I'm sure I'll survive!
As for the doctors appointment, I haven't booked one yet. I actually didn't even know I needed to book one. What's it for?
I will be going to the school counselor on Monday if I don't stress myself out of it. And I'm sure she'll help and tell me what all I need to do etc.

I'm really sorry to hear that, these aren't actually my real parents as my mother was abusive so again, I'm totally feeling you. If you think your mum would take it better, maybe you should tell her first and at least gain her support first<3

And the doctors appointment is just for information and getting you sorted with a midwife and maybe a dating scan and what have you which is important, but I'm sure if you do go to the school councillor which I hiiiighly suggest you do (it's always nice to take a load off) I'm sure she'd be able to assist you in the right direction. :)

I'm just scared hey. I have a very strong feeling my dad is going to kick me out the house. I'm sorry to hear that :hugs:
I'm getting soooo exhausted (and it is a bit late here) so good night :) Thanks so much for the chat! I really needed it. Sleep well:)

Hi there! Congratulations on your pregnancy. :) I'm Erin, 19, and my little girl is nearly three months.

I'm sure things will work out :)
I wasn't in a good position when I fell pregnant first time, I was also 17 when I had my son but things have turned out amazingly :) If you want to talk you can feel free to message me :)

& I'm sorry to hear about your dad :hugs:

Welcome to BnB! I'm Shannon, 22, my daughter is almost 3 and am expecting my 2nd! :hugs:

Hey, I'm Mia, 17 and 33 weeks pregnant with my first baby <3
Firstly, you made the right decision signing up to b'n'b! I don't think I could have coped without it, there are always other pregnant women 24/7 to help with any concerns or worries and everyone is so lovely. It really provides a supportive environment because sometimes it's just good to talk to someone you don't know directly ( especially when moaning about OH's parents!). There will be highs and lows but you will get there. I don't envy you having to tell your parents, that was the worst bit for me! We will all be here for you though.
Lots of love xxx

Thanks ladies :)
I must say, my few hours on the website have helped me a lot. I've received so much support and if being on here has taught me one thing, it's that it really is okay and I'm allowed to be happy about it. :)

Thanks ladies :)
I must say, my few hours on the website have helped me a lot. I've received so much support and if being on here has taught me one thing, it's that it really is okay and I'm allowed to be happy about it. :)

You can definitely be happy about it. We're young but it's the most amazing, life changing thing ever. It's such a joy. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->