Hi think iam in here now.

T

tmr1234

Hi every 1 i think i belonge in here now. I came off my pill day befor yestaerday but DH dosnt want to try for a baby but dosnt want me on the pill any more as it is making my realy ill.

So a bit about me iam 27 DH 40 we got marred in June. We have 2 boys age 7 and 2 next week and i would love for 1 more ( a little girl if poss) But DH dosnt want any more just yet so not sure where we are at.

One thing i need to know how do you not try as when we was trying for our LO i know every thing about what was happing when how do you turn that off?

that is a good question. :shrug: dont know the answer but definatly see where your coming from. dh and i are currently using the withdrawl method and i wonder is it still ntnp? he is aware that there is still a chance everytime but since we were ttc i know my cycle and it's hard for me to let nature take it's course. :dohh: well good luck! :hugs:

My theory is, if DH isnt going to use condoms then you may as well just go with the flow and let it happen :)
we are using the pull out method, so i think we belong here. :)

Well i was talking to DH last night and he kept on saying well we just can't have sex then gave me a look like "yeah right" iam going to just chill about it for now and if it happens it dose and i will be so happy. Like mommy2lilmen i am thining the same he knews i am not on the pill so it is up to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->