hi ya any one from east sussex

Brighton moms to be we should hook up for coffee! (Decaf maybe?) xxx

Im from Hastings too. Have lived here coming up for a year and apart from work collegues dont know many people.

Exactly the same as me. Spooky :)

That is spooky...whereabouts in Hastings are you? I have met one of the girls of here and she has been fantastic.

Down on the sea front near Warrior Square (classy!!)

Although due to problems I am staying in Croydon as have been signed off work, but I am back and forth and will be back permanently just after New Year :)

I met a girl from here too, who lives near Old London Road, it is brilliant way if starting to expend the network! I only know people from work too, and have also only lived in Hastings for a year!

Im from Hastings too. Have lived here coming up for a year and apart from work collegues dont know many people.

Exactly the same as me. Spooky :)

That is spooky...whereabouts in Hastings are you? I have met one of the girls of here and she has been fantastic.

Down on the sea front near Warrior Square (classy!!)

Although due to problems I am staying in Croydon as have been signed off work, but I am back and forth and will be back permanently just after New Year :)

I met a girl from here too, who lives near Old London Road, it is brilliant way if starting to expend the network! I only know people from work too, and have also only lived in Hastings for a year!

ive been signed off work too but atm only for 2 weeks.

When are you due? I am bored out of my skull, have had 6 weeks off for school holidays, now not going back at all until after maternity leave!!

thats what i was just thinking maybe all of us from hastings should all meet up xx

starting to be quite a few of us for a small town so tell us a bit about your selfs
im emma im 24 and i have 4 children 6,4,2 and 5 months have lived in hastings for about 3 and a half years now xx

Im emma and i have 4 children aged 18,15,14 and 2 and 1 on the way. Ive only lived here coming up for a year. Moved to be with my partner but he has now left, so trying to settle into a strange town.

im moving to Worthing - bit closer and exspecting :) xx

Hey, so glad I have found other people in my town as feeling rather alone lol. I am from Hastings too and expecting my first on 8th december going to be having a little boy XD

Hi

You excited, nervous or both. Im not due until the 20/12 but having an induction on monday

I am excited, not nervous about labour at all lol. What are you expecting?

Not a clue little one has hidden everytime ive had a scan, and i have had a few lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->