Hi y'all i'm new here

CoCoAnd

Reaction score
Previously, my SO and I had been using the withdrawl method, then I fell pregnant and had a MC about 8 weeks in. Now, I want to NTNP.
He keeps telling me he wants babies and i'm always the one second guessing, but since being pregnant, I want a baby, but don't want to "try"

Any similar situations out there?

Previously, my SO and I had been using the withdrawl method, then I fell pregnant and had a MC about 8 weeks in. Now, I want to NTNP.
He keeps telling me he wants babies and i'm always the one second guessing, but since being pregnant, I want a baby, but don't want to "try"

Any similar situations out there?

Hello cocoand welcome were ntnp were just gonna see what happens for a few months before we start "trying"

welcome. Me and my hubby are NTNP i dont want to try too hard as the stress and pressure can make it harder so we are going with the flow and keeping our fingers firmly crossed. Good luck!!! xx

Hi and welcome. :flower:

My DH and I are also going to NTNP after a loss. We don't want the stress of actually trying and we're just going to let things happen and keep our fingers crossed. Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->