Hi

Princess baby

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm new here so thought i should say hi. We've just made the decision to start trying for a baby, i'm currently on the pill but my last day taking it will be tomorrow.
I'm very excited and so is my other half. We know it will probably be a while before i get pregnant but we are going to have so much fun trying!
A little about my other half and I then.
We are not married, or engaged but who knows for the future ;). My boyfriend is older than me
I work full time and my man works full time as a manager. I have 3 pet dogs who are my little babies and i love to bits, they are puppies.
I enjoy walking, cooking, painting and playing with the dogs, i'm also in training as i'm doing race for life and hoping to run most of it.
Look forward to talking to you all :)

hello ... welcome to the fourm ... cingrats on deciding on ttc babies are a wonderful gift and a blessing good luck

Hello & welcome to BnB!

I finished off my last pill last week and we are now TTC (and having fun!)- I have just come off the pill as well after 8 years so I know it might take a while but I am excited.

I am engaged and will get married in a couple of months and am 24 this week.

Best of luck TTC- we will be at a similar stage as I am CD7 today and will hopefully ovulate in about a week or so!!

Your doggy is so cute- I have a blue heeler pup!

thank you for all your replies :)
It will be nice to talk to you all and share experiences etc. I'm not telling anyone that we are trying, so talking on here will help :)
Thank you Sakura-chan, i love my little babies :p
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"