hi

nicky80

Reaction score
hi i just joined today and not even sure how to use this thing! i am currently trying for my second child and at the moment i am experiencing really sore breasts anyone help?

hello & welcome! sore boobs can be a good sign, when is af due? xx

hi thanks i am due this sunday! have tried an early pregnancy test but not sure they are even very reliable? :hugs:

Fingers crossed this is it for you, sore boobs can be a symptom of AF as well though (as can lots of early preg. symptoms hence the frustration of TTC!) but I hope it's because you're going to get a BFP :D

thanks i will post it when i find out how long you been trying?

Good luck!! Sore breasts is a good sign, although it can be a sign of AF too.

Hi i really hope i am! i went through a mischarge 6 months ago and am desperate to be pregnant again!

Good luck nicky! Ive just posted a rant in another thread about how im driving myself insane :rofl: 1 of my boobs is so itchy and i have a burning sensation! AF is due tomorrow for me so i hope she stays well away!

Do you think you will test before sunday? x

thanks good luck to you too 4 tomoz! i did an early one today but not sure if the work as i had to wait for a week after i was due with the last one and also with my daughter 4 it to show up!

Hi nicky how are you? Are you managing to hold off till sunday? The :witch: is due for me today but I don't have the urge to test yet x

hi im good. being quite chilled out about it all which is odd for me! boobs have started leaking and i feel so sick this morning! hopfully the :witch:wont come for you today got my fingers crossed for you!

Your boobs have started leaking? How old is your first child?

Things like that don't usually happen for no reason do they?

Good luck x

hi im good. being quite chilled out about it all which is odd for me! boobs have started leaking and i feel so sick this morning! hopfully the :witch:wont come for you today got my fingers crossed for you!

thanks i will keep you posted x

my daughter is 3 years old! Thats what i am thinking but i dont want to get to excited as it just upsets you more if your not!

Yeah - the more you build yourself up the harder you can fall...

I guess if AF is due on Sunday you've not got that long to wait before you can test - fx..

Oh yeah definately....

You could probably use one of the early tests now but best to try and hold out for a bit longer x

Hi nicky whats happening?

:witch: got me on sat :cry: cant believe it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back