Hi :)

A

anothersquish

Hello there, as its too early to tell anyone in 'real life' I decided to go public cyber style :happydance:
I am 6 weeks pregnant with my second child which is a bit of a shock as we thought it wasnt possible due to recurring infections after my first.
Sadly been suffering morning sickness quite badly this last week (why oh why is it called morning sickness when you feel ill ALL day!!!) which I barely had at all with my first. Seem also to be sleeping excessively, needing 12-14 hours a day which is more than double what I usually need.
We had decided we wanted another just before Christmas last year and with me expecting I would never be pregnant again I wasnt terrible hopeful so didnt even "try" as such which makes it even more of a suprise that I am actually pregnant.
Hoping to manage to keep news between myself and OH until I am at least 12 weeks but I am very excited and very bad at keeping my mouth shut!

Hi hunni, welcome to BnB. Congrads on your lil bean, sounds like your having a really rough time with morning sickness hope it eases off a bit soon hun x

hi :) congrats... I hope the morning sickness passes soon for you

xxxxxx

Welcome to BnB! :hi:
And congrats on your pregnancy!

Welcome To BnB

Enjoy Your Stay & Stick Around.
:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads