hi

sheyan

Reaction score
hi everyone,
I'm new here and am so happy I found this forum, I need all the support I can get or I fear I would sink into a real depression... tooooo stressed about having a baby, and I know that wont help me get preggers any faster, but relaxing is easier said than done

Welcome to TTC hun, It does help to speak to people who are going through the same situation as you are. I find it keeps me a bit sane, especially during the 2WW! xx

Im with tinadecember, it totally makes a huge difference having support, all of these ladies are so wonderful and positive and they really are supportive!! Goodluck to you, been trying 8 months myself, now on # 9, so I know how irritating it can be, Goodluck, were all here for ya!!

Hiya Hun and welcome. I only found this group a few days ago and love it already xxx

thank you all for the kind and supportive words...
I wanna ask a couple questions

1. have anyone of you experienced the enlargement of one ovary, till almost twice its size, no cysts normal pelvic exam except for the swelling, then in a follow up ultra sound it was perfect.

2. what about pain during ovulation, but oddly enough it is not in the ovary that tends to swell

3. and everything seems normal, hormones, regular period, husband is perfect.

oh except this month I had a 21 day cycle,,, stress I think

BFP means big fat positive hun, positive pregnancy test in other words! X

thank you babytry and good luck to you too.......

hey everyone.... i know ive been away for a while, but its been a busy last few months..

i hope all is well with each and everyone one of u... lots and lots of babydust blowing our way

UPDATE
went to the doctor on 17th January, great news.... she said that there were no signs of the cysts it is as though i never had them in the first place,,,, that's my little miracle and i thank god everyday

periods are still perfect, OPKs are always positive, my only factor now is having my first baby at 38... OMGGGGG

started my first round of clomid today as a matter of fact.... hoping for another miracle

huggsss and lots of luck to all of us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->