hi!

cherryness

Reaction score
Hiya, just got my bfp a few days ago. My symptoms are pretty constant dizziness with tinnitus spells and tender boobs. I have no nausea yet. With my first I had bad nausea.... And now I cant help overanalyse that I have no nausea :( might be too early still. Thanks for listening. Looking forward to getting to know other first tri mums !

Congrats and welcome! I'm 10w with my second and have already found this pregnancy to be a lot different to my first so try not to worry too much. I guess every pregnancy is different! Keeps us guessing right?

Hi! This is my third pregnacy and I had implantation bleeding (never had before!!), much later positive pregnancy test and now I'm feeling majorly sick in the morning but it's gone by the afternoon (felt naseous all say with other babies!!)

So far mine has been completely different but I'm just trying to go with it!! Xx x

Thanks for the replies! Yeh I cant help over think things.

Congrats. My pregnancy is different too. Currently not feeling nausea super hungry and bloated beyond words, I can't eat a full plate because afterwards the pain and cramps
I too am overanalysing and driving myself crazy with because I felt non of this with my previous

Congrats to you! I too have not had nausea so far... instead I've been eating like a horse. With my last three pregnancies I had full blown HG by 5 weeks so I'm praying I get an easy pregnancy this time. I also usually have really sore bbs by now and this time they are never sore. I also have had dizziness and headaches which I have never had with any of my other pregnancies so yes, every pregnancy is different. I wouldn't worry too much about "symptoms" and enjoy your little bub!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->