Hi

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
My goodness it feels like forever since I have been in here :cry:

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone and I hope you are all well :kiss:

We are great, Dec turns 8 in 12 days time :wacko: and Dan turns 18 in less than 3 months :wacko:

I am also done with Christmas for this year, have Dec completely sorted (although I am sure I will find more :dohh: ) and I have Dans main present just need to get him some little bits now. I am really surprised at myself as I usually dont start until after Decs birthday :haha:

Sabby yay! Yours is a name I always associate with the grotto. Wow 18! I can't imagine having an 18 year old

:hi: I can not believe how old your kiddos are getting! Wow you are so organized with getting all of their shopping done. I wish I was almost done :dohh:

Defo a Grotto name I remember, I remember when you were buying Dec toddler toys! Welcome back. X

Hi so good to see you about :) xx

Hi all :hi::hi:

Yeah I am starting to feel old now :dohh: mummy to an almost 18 year old, although it only seems like yesterday he was tiny :cry:

I have promised myself I am not going overboard this year, I do say this every year but I really do mean it this time :thumbup:

I done a pre birthday/christmas clean about 2 weeks back and the amount of stuff Dec had was disgusting, I sent stuff to the charity shop from last christmas that he hadnt even played with :dohh: I am keeping things to a minimum this year, getting sick of him having so much stuff that he never gets a chance to play with it, plus he is getting a laptop so one he sees that and downloads minecraft pc nothing else will be looked at :dohh:

Hi Sabby, nice to hear you and your family are well. My daughter turned 21 this year (so yes i do feel old lol):nope:

:hi: Wow 18 soon! J is 13 now... it's crazy how quickly they grow.

:wave: Hi Sabby!

Can't believe how grown up your boys are!

Great to see you back in the grotto!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->