Hi

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

First time posting in second tri , I am now 16 weeks and feeling loads better but still wanna sleep 24/7 which is pretty tough with a 11 month old lol.
How is everyone ? is anyone due near June 23rd?

Katrina

hiya katrina

good to see you here!! im just alittle ahead of you, due june 15th. im having the opposite problem to you though, cant get to sleep now!! a few weeks ago i was like rip van winkle, now i spend my nights pacing up and down in tears unable to wind down!! gladly swop for a night!!

xx

aww katrina your due on my OH's 30th birthday :D

hope you both start to feel amazing very soon
enjoy the rest of your pregnancy's
xxxxxxxxxx

Hi

Muffin thats great yay were pretty close then! i was the same way as you when i was pregnant with Kiara i was a night owl would stay up all night and go on the forum hehe. Now im having a complete opposite pregnancy and am hopingi dont have restless night as Kiara is up at 630-7 am every day :?

Cool will be thinking of him on my due date hehe , Bernies uncle is the 22nd and his mom is the 28th but am hoping baby kinda gets its own day , kinda selfish i know but i want a special day just for her.

Kiaras is the day before my grandpas and her birthday party my grandpa now wants to try and control it and make it this too but i just want the day for her and im paying for all of it :twisted: just makes me mad and trying to tell me how many people ect to invite cuz hes getting old and hates being around noise .... oops went on and on there :oops:

Well chat to you all soon

Katrina

:wave:

Hello Saulino. My two will also appear around that sort of time, maybe a little earlier than you.

Impressive looking bump you have for so early on! :D

Hi

Helen how exciting i bet you will be a month earlier since they are usually quite early is that right?
Cant wait to find out what yoru having , so hard to guess.
Thanks i seem to have stopped growing now though , prob have another growth spurt in a few weeks :)
I noticed that i said her in my post :lol: im used to saying her , guess i will find out soon
Katrina

*saulino* said:
Helen how exciting i bet you will be a month earlier since they are usually quite early is that right?

Yeah, they say 37 weeks is full term with twins. The longer I can go the better really cos the more done they will be :lol:

Bit envious that my bump doesn't look as bumpish as yours does actually. :oops: Gonna post up a pic from today to compare again.

Hi

well lets hope they stay in as long as possible!
Dont worry bet in a month or two you will out grow everyone :)
Cant wait to see more pics
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back