Hi

P

pinkmummy

Hi :hi:

I am a cloth nappy virgin :blush: and I am looking at giving these a try. Can anyone advise me what I need to start with please :thumbup: x

Try and get a small range of preloved nappies as you never know what may suit your baby. For example, everyone loves Itti's but they do NOT work for me and Caitlyn :cry:

Do you know what types you want to try? There's tonnes! :lol: personally my favourites are my Issy Bear pocket nappies and my Flips.

To be honest I haven't a clue what I want to try :lol: I've herd of mani such as wee notions, ittis and a few more that I can't think of at the moment. I will be using them for T and he is 1 1/2 but in 9-12 / 12-18 clothes :) X

There's a really useful sticky thread at the top of here :)

Are you wanting all in one types? or are you happy to use a nappy with a seperate waterproof wrap over? xx

Whichever is cheapest for now :rofl: not much spare cash but if we get on with them will get OH to take some out of savings to stock up xx

Just checked my council website and they are offering £30 off a £50 spend from here so if someone can find some things on there up to the value of £50 that will get me started for a few days that would be brilliant :flower: xx

If I were you I would select some of the following

https://www.teamlollipop.co.uk/shop/onesize-nappies-with-cover-built-in-1491-0.html

https://www.teamlollipop.co.uk/shop/sized-nappies-cover-built-in-1427-0.html

xx

Thanks hun :thumbup:

Just seen that they only give it to babies born after April 2009 (T was February 2009) so looks like I don't qualify :dohh: x

Ring them and contact them just in case though as they should appreciate that your making an effort for something they bang on about :flower: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->