Hi

harveysmum

mummy of one
Reaction score
Hi

This is my first pregnancy and a complete and utter surprise. Not trying, not "not" trying, if you know what I mean.

Got my positive test yesterday lunchtime and in a complete and utter daze and not really sure what to do.

Apart from announcing it (anonymously) to the entire cyberspace via this forum, I have told no one, not even my other half.

Please, do not judge me for that. It's just we really were not expecting this and it is going to be huge shock and I need time for it to sink in a little with me first.

I was always absolutely adament I was not going to have children as do not have the time, money or patience. But now I am pregnant, I feel blessed, really excited and just have a feeling deep down this is going to be ok!

welcome to bnb :0 hope you enjoy it here. Congrats on your pregnancy :)

:wave: Hello! Welcome to the forum, and congratulations in your pregnancy! :happydance:

Thanks all you are all so lovely.
I have now announced the news to my boyfriend and been to the doctors, deffo pregnant and had my folic acid prescription. antenatal clinic on wednesday. this is soooo surreal. Boyf and I keeping it quiet for a bit until we have had first antenatal clinic and can confirm how far gone I am?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->