Hi :)

Looloobelle

1 DD, 2Angels and Preg
Reaction score
Hi girls,

Just wanted to hear anyone's thoughts, and really to air how I am feeling right now. i had my last af on 19th Oct, i got a bfp on 19th November. I continued to poas all that week and was concerned as the line got no darker, and sure enough my anxiety was right as on 26th I started spotting, and 27th started bleeding. This stopped four days later and an early scan on 3rd Dec confirmed complete mc. I think I am still shell shocked, didn't think it would happen to me. Realise that I mc very early, yet still feel very sick and today had a very strong pos on a opk. I know opk can pick up pg hormone, but would it be as strong as a positive? I never got a pos opk in my life, including the cycle I conceived my daughter!

Do you think I could be ovulating, it is 9 dys since I started bleeding? Or is it more likely I still have the pg hormone hanging around?

thanks for any thoughts and replies.

I'm so sorry for your loss!

I think it is def. possible you are about to O if you got a +OPK. Sometimes our bodies recover faster than we do. If you are TTC again, I'd say get to bed! Are you having any other symptoms of O? I would keep on testing though just in case.

Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->