Hi

Maybebaby1976

Reaction score
Hi there, i'm new to the group and really just looking for some advice, my husband has recently made me aware he would like another child (we have 2 girls 7 & 4) this was something that recently I thought was a big no no, we are done kind of thing, but now he;s got me thinking maybe I could have another, on the downside i've now hit the age 35 mark (getting to old for the night feeding) and my last pg in 2007 resulted in a placental abruption, this leaves me a little wary in even trying as I wouldnt want to go through the trauma of thinking something may go wrong, baring in mind that I didnt know about my abruption till I started bleeding at 37 weeks, then in a matter of hours my healthy girl arrived, it wasnt till after I realised what had happened and what could have happened, i'm sorry my post is a little lost but my head is spinning at the moment x

Hi there, i'm new to the group and really just looking for some advice, my husband has recently made me aware he would like another child (we have 2 girls 7 & 4) this was something that recently I thought was a big no no, we are done kind of thing, but now he;s got me thinking maybe I could have another, on the downside i've now hit the age 35 mark (getting to old for the night feeding) and my last pg in 2007 resulted in a placental abruption, this leaves me a little wary in even trying as I wouldnt want to go through the trauma of thinking something may go wrong, baring in mind that I didnt know about my abruption till I started bleeding at 37 weeks, then in a matter of hours my healthy girl arrived, it wasnt till after I realised what had happened and what could have happened, i'm sorry my post is a little lost but my head is spinning at the moment x

Hi there.
Too old for night feedings? I don't feel too old, lol. Actually, I didn't mind getting up with #3 during the night. I think once you've had 2 kids that are sleeping all night, you realize how short lived the lack of sleep really is. :thumbup:

Good luck with your decision. Deciding to have another baby can be so difficult. I can tell you that 3 isn't that much different than 2. I really thought that 2 was more difficult, although I'm still trying to figure out how that math adds up. Maybe it was their personalities, or the fact that when I had #3, my next youngest was 4, as opposed to when I had #2, and my next youngest was only 23 months. :wacko:

Sounds like the last birth was scary. What does your doc think about your last delivery and the risks of another pregnancy/birth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->