Hi ....

Imi

Reaction score
:hi:

Well helloooooooo!!!

Im going to start charting after my first AF to see what my cycle is like, also give me a rough idea for TTC number 3 when things have settled down.
Yes you have read correctly ... number 3 lol!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sooooooo any advice is greatly apreaciated, starting to chart etc, what to look out for would be great!

Well look forward to being in here in the next few weeks!
xxx

I had one of those and lost it in the move pmsl!!!

Started with fertility friend lol ... found out i was PG like 2 days after i had set it up lol ....

Will do it again!

xxx

LMFAO i never even sat my ass down in here lol!

xxx

jesus woman all the best ur mad but good luck ttcing hun

Im not aiming to have number 3 before march 2008, but i want and need to know what my cycle is like as i now only have one tube and one ovary

So when it comes to number 3 i know what to look for and when to start, gynie bloke also said to watch out for certain sympoms of hormone in balance so im hopin this will help.

xxx

Yep but untill i have been to the anti quag clinic for the warfin i don't know whats happening ....

Might stop me from TTC all together but im hoping not and trying not to think like that as i can't bare the thought of no more :(

xxx

I wouldn;t start charting until your cycles pan out tbh so in mean time you will need protection! ;)

An going on other thread you are lol ....

Does AF kick in quickly after birth? x

Im sure everything will be fine hun all the best for march 2008! Although I seem to remember you saying march last time 2 months later you were pg PMSL! good luck xxx

Wow Imi good luck!xx:hugs:

Good Luck babe!! :hugs:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"