Hiccups??

Pulirula

Reaction score
My boy is usually moving all the time but for the past two days I haven't felt him actually kick. I've felt movement but they feel more like hiccups rather then his usual kicks. Should I be worried or is this normal?

How far along are you? I don't feel kicks much anymore at all, for the last few weeks it's been wriggles across my stomach or just some limb poking into my side! My little one hiccups constantly too.. like 7-8 bouts a day. It must be so annoying for her!

If you are feeling definite movement, I'd say everything is probably totally fine and baby has just moved position or generally just has less room to physically kick as much. But if you think the amount of movement is low, I'd 100% get yourself checked asap. I've been for monitoring a couple times when baby had a lazy day.. they never make you feel bad. I'm always told not to hesitate if I'm worried.

I'm 23 weeks. I don't know if I'm just overreacting or not. I did the same thing with my Daughter. Went and got hooked up and she was fine. I feel like little spasms but not like his normal kicks. Or maybe they are kicks? Just different? These feelings are defenitly weird. Like they are only in my uterus not like they are coming from inside. I'm drinking some coffee that usually gets him moving if this doesn't get some solid kicks I'll call my dr and let them know what's going on.

I'm 23 weeks. I don't know if I'm just overreacting or not. I did the same thing with my Daughter. Went and got hooked up and she was fine. I feel like little spasms but not like his normal kicks. Or maybe they are kicks? Just different? These feelings are defenitly weird. Like they are only in my uterus not like they are coming from inside. I'm drinking some coffee that usually gets him moving if this doesn't get some solid kicks I'll call my dr and let them know what's going on.

Ok I drank my coffee and I'm still feeling the hiccup like movements. I just don't know what to do! My drs office isn't open until tomorrow so if I called I'd be calling the emergency room. I feel him in there when he jolts but I just can't stop feeling like something is wrong.

Hubs woke up and told me I'm overreacting. He's moving around so he's fine. Maybe he just moved towards the back and it feels different

It all depends on baby's position. At this point, our babies are a little over half the size they'll be on their due date, so they've got a LOT more growing to do, and in several more weeks, we'll be able to feel ...almost their every movement. For now, they can still hide and position themselves so we can't feel. :) Also, babies will move a lot less and nap a lot more when they're going through growth spurts, so don't let that scare you. We've got some time before we can rely on kick counts and the like.

Well we went on a long day trip to visit in laws and by the time we got back home the little one was back to his normal position kicking the crap out of me. I think he just changed the way he was sitting. All is good now! Wish there was a window so I could see what was happening in there. Like hey little dude whatcha doin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->