Hiccups :/

mummy2one

DS (8) OH (34) ME (30)
Reaction score
Hi ladies I am suffering from awful bad hiccups lately and they have woken me up for a couple of nights, anyone else suffering with hiccups or any advice how to deal with them :shrug:

I was once told they are an involuntary movement so if you try really hard to hiccup at will they should stop? Can't remember the last time I had hiccups so have never had the chance to try it.

Thank you bubba03 I will try that as they are getting a tad annoying now and trying to hide why Im hiccuping from mum isnt easy :haha:

I will swap the hiccups for the heartburn if you want?

Ouch, I will keep the hiccups :haha: I suffered heartburn with DS and gaviscon became my best friend :D

I was hoping I could avoid it third time around, less than a fortnight after the BFP it's back with avengence.

Sorry i can't be of help with the hiccups. I did suffer with them with DS, but i can't for the life of me remember how i dealt with them :/

I'm suffering this time though terribly with the burpies!

Oooops Bubba03 hopefully it will ease soon for you :D I only got our :bfp: 29/05/11 and suddenly I have loads of niggles :haha:

Snuggs hope the burpies ease soon my DH thinks I have changed into a man overnight :haha::haha:

Think OH is thinking the same about me too :haha:

All bodily things are taking over .... rar lol

They will just have to put up with it :haha: we are after all creating a little life :happydance: granted with their help but still :haha:

Hiccups for me, were my first sign of pregnancy with both my chemical pg, my prg with Aaron, and this one. It's one of the reasons I suspected I was this time.

I just started another round of hiccups right before I came across this thread. Lol. A spoon full of peanut butter or a spoon full of sugar usually works for me! It doesn't work for everyone but it won't hurt to give it a try...unless you can't stomach it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->