Hiding photos on Facebook?

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
Every time i 'like' or comment on a photo on Facebook even if it isnt my own it gets published on my newsfeed for all to see.

How do i stop this?

I'm not sure to be honest, would it be under the privacy settings? xx

IVe been looking but cant find ANYTHING!

I've never really thought about it but thinking now you're right, I see lots of people that are my friends and it tells me they've commented on someones photo/status and I don't know them but it lets me see what they've wrote, I'd of thought there would be something but not sure where else it would be. Hopefully someone else will be of more use! :thumbup: xx

I don't know any way to set it as default but you can go on your profile and remove the posts x

Exactly

I just dont want everyone to know what i post on different groups and what i comment on peoples photos or status.

I don't know any way to set it as default but you can go on your profile and remove the posts x

What i comment on doesnt show on my profile as ive disabled that BUT it shows on all my friends newsfeed :dohh: which is pretty much the same.

DH keeps saying he gets loads of random photos on his newsfeed that i comment on!

it could be because the person who you have commented on, their albums are set to either public or friends of friends, hence it popping up in news feeds.
groups will show if its public, not sure about closed ones. Secret groups nothing will show

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->