Hiding pregnancy... Ahh...

Antibiotics only works as an excuse if the people your with have never been pregnant - whenever any of my friends announces they can't drink because their on antibiotics we know they're really pregnant and hiding it

Yep!! Same here!

Thank you all for your ideas. I agree with the above re: antibiotics. There will only be 7 of us around the table for a meal, so the drink switching thing wouldn't work and they would def raise eyebrows if I took my drink to the toilet ha. Hub just text his mother saying 'we are doing dry March, any ideas on how to help it be successful' ha. So at least it wouldn't be a sudden bombshell on Sunday during the meal where people suddenly start jumping to conclusions that I am pregnant. Fingers crossed it'll work. Although, I'm sure my mother in law will guess, secretly, mothers tend to know these kind of things. xxx

Sounds like she might guess but at least not say anything going on last time? I had a work colleague who guessed I was pregnant again after a mc and because of other reasons me being pregnant annoyed her so she started telling people. I was so upset and livid it was the worst thing ever at the time

Sounds like she might guess but at least not say anything going on last time? I had a work colleague who guessed I was pregnant again after a mc and because of other reasons me being pregnant annoyed her so she started telling people. I was so upset and livid it was the worst thing ever at the time

Oh no George that's horrendous, what a mean lady!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->