high bbt cd4 with lingering effects of progesterone? UPDATE!!!!

Nicole R.

Reaction score
hey yall.
I know this post is going to sound absolutely absurd.
I have been chsrring for 10 years. do have PCOS however its in recession since I left my abusive 1st husband 4 years ago. I have seen my cycles do everything above and beyond and I have harz to learn to take things with a grain if salt for the sake of my sanity!!!

Since 2020, I have had regular 30-33 day cycles usually ovulating on my own on cd18-20. My LP is 12 days.

On the rare months I dont temp, I can always tell I ovulated because I can feel the hormonal changes, for instance my breasts are sore from cd16- 9DPO. I have hot flashes and night sweats. I wake up feeling like my temp will be over 100 lol

Anyway. My temps always drop at 11dpo around 97.3 ish. I've never haf a chart with post O like temps after AF.

So 10 dpo- 98.49
At 11 dpo 98.4
12dpo AF day- 98.00
I had 1.5 days of a very on and off type of AF. I remember almost like I had more of a brown spotting period than af but at some parts of the day (lt was red)

Here it is cd4 98.2 cd 5 98.18 and today 98.00 and I think today's a fluke temp because i didn't sleep .

Anyway not only is my temp up but sometjongs up with my hormones. I still have progesterone going strong in me. I say this because I literally had progesterone injections during the entire pregnancy of both sons. I am also emotional and weepy. And last night nauseous as heck??

Any thoufhts?

Hi hon I'm so sorry u was in a abusive relationship.
I hate men that do that to womon they are gutless cowards.

As for ure cycles etc.
Just a thought but have u tested for pregnancy? I'm wondering if that wasnt actually ure AF like u thought but implantation bleeding.
Just a thought hon.

Hi hon I'm so sorry u was in a abusive relationship.
I hate men that do that to womon they are gutless cowards.

As for ure cycles etc.
Just a thought but have u tested for pregnancy? I'm wondering if that wasnt actually ure AF like u thought but implantation bleeding.
Just a thought hon.

Idk why it didn't notify me of your reply! Thank you, its so hard to find a ttc buddy or anyone that still charts. But since you know about last month, somethings up! Cd8 with crosshairs? I think im still on last months cycle. I need to test.. heres my post
Chart stalkers- solve this mystery lol cd8?

Update: not sure if its from the cycle from this post or the next with an early ovulation on cd8!

Screenshot_20200709-085956_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"