High Cervix but not pregnant

happymeahl

Reaction score
My AF is supposed to start in one to two days, but I checked my cervix and it's high and soft. I'm new to checking 'up there' so perhaps I caught my body at a weird time. I took a pregnancy test even though there is VERY little chance that I could be pregnant, and it was false. Can anyone guide me as to if this is normal or not? ALSO. I know this is probably TMI, but when I really feel around up there, my cervix does appear to maybe be a little open? But then when I pull my finger out, there's some mucus on it. Shouldn't I be dry right now? Could all of this be PMS? My chest is sore, I'm slightly dizzy, and I have a headache. (This could be unrelated too, I suppose 🤔 )

Sounds normal, your cervix is no help if you haven't gotten to know it yet. And no you don't have to be dry. I wasn't last month and was like wth? But nope I am trying again, another go around. And yes all those symptoms are pms. But you never know, you could have ovulated later then you think you did and they could be pregnancy symptoms. Never out until AF shows :)

My AF is supposed to start in one to two days, but I checked my cervix and it's high and soft. I'm new to checking 'up there' so perhaps I caught my body at a weird time. I took a pregnancy test even though there is VERY little chance that I could be pregnant, and it was false. Can anyone guide me as to if this is normal or not? ALSO. I know this is probably TMI, but when I really feel around up there, my cervix does appear to maybe be a little open? But then when I pull my finger out, there's some mucus on it. Shouldn't I be dry right now? Could all of this be PMS? My chest is sore, I'm slightly dizzy, and I have a headache. (This could be unrelated too, I suppose 🤔 )

Hey there :) I have been checking my cycle for 3 cycles before I got pregnant. I have a very very mean cervix :/ Two months it was high soft and closed up to an hour before I got my period. And the cycle I was actually pregnant? Medium position, half firm/half squishy. So not a reliable method to detect pregnancy for me. Don't poke around too much. It can drive you crazy :D

Cervix isnt a good indicator of pregnancy or anything really, it moves so much throughout the day and throughout the cycle. I tracked it for over 6 months and got 0 info from it.. even when I was pregnant..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->