High Chairs - When?

Plus2

Mummy to B&M&N, my world!
Reaction score
This might seem like a stupid question - but when can I sit my babies in high chairs?:shrug:

I feed them when they are sat in there Bumbo's but they just try and wriggle out of them, meal times are becoming a drama!!

Thanks ladies.

High chairs can usually be used from 6 months, and sometimes earlier, so your babies should be fine in them. :)

ive been using Rubys since 4 months. she doesnt eat yet, but i wanted to get her used to sitting it it when we are eating etc... and because shes outgrown the bouncer in the kitchen so its also useful when im cleaning up etc. We have the fisher price rainforest one, so its very padded, and it also reclines, so thats the position we use it in at the moment.

I started putting Chaise in his at about 4 months but he wasn't very impressed! I kept trying him in it and every week or so and now he will sit in quite happily.
Different babies are ready at different times, if you keep trying you will know when they're ready :)

We started ours in one at 4 months, but don't use it for meal time yet. I still sit him on my lap at meal time. But I put him in the high chair with toys when I am cooking so he can see better and watch me. I'm not weaning him yet, so high chair for food purposes isn't an option. He'll be plenty used to it when the time comes, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->