High on cbfm already?

Narla83

Mum of 3 & pregnant
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So I m/c'd last monday and set up my cbfm as I knew we wanted to start trying again straight away and I wanted to moniter when o happens. To my supprise I got a high on it this am.

Is it to early to start trying again?

Thanks in advance.x

I think it's definitely a personal decision.. i had a very relaxed approach about TTC for the 1st month.. but I would go for it if I were you honestly. I did OPK's and never got a + so I don't think I even ovulated- but had I gotten a positive- I would have been :sex:

:dust:

Hi, I got my first high on the monitor 13 days after my bleeding stopped. I got highs for 2 days then peaked the next two, so you can possibly expect your peaks very soon. Dont miss the opportunity to try again. We decided to go for it and Im now 8DPO on the tww. Good luck. That monitor is a god send, I think its amazing, got my BFP first time using it last month, so hopefully I will again. x

Hi, I got my first high on the monitor 13 days after my bleeding stopped. I got highs for 2 days then peaked the next two, so you can possibly expect your peaks very soon. Dont miss the opportunity to try again. We decided to go for it and Im now 8DPO on the tww. Good luck. That monitor is a god send, I think its amazing, got my BFP first time using it last month, so hopefully I will again. x

Thankyou, I got my BFP 1 time after using it too so fx'd!

Hope you get your BFP!!!

good post narla, thanks for sharing.

i've been using the cbfm too and got a BFP last saturday but then an early loss yesterday with heavy bleeding. i wasn't sure whether this would last just like a normal period but it seems not, no bleeding at all today. i've also set the cbfm because we definitely want to try again immediately but i'm unsure what to expect with OV times now given this mere 1 day period. in the past my cycles have been regular and OV times also regular.

baby dust and best wishes to all trying again, lets hope for sticky beans !

Peacebaby: Hi hunni, sorry to hear about your loss. Im still getting highs on the moniter no peaks yet I know your ment to be more fertile after a m/c but 4 days of highs? Not sure if its picking up other hormones but when I used it for the first few days I got low so somethings happening!

Will you let me know how you get on with it? Would be good to have someone to talk about it with whos also been through the same thing?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->