High or Hind Waters?

redstiletto

Mom and WTT #2
Reaction score
I apologize if this has been asked before but has anyone experienced their "hind" waters leak?

I stood up from the toilet last night and noticed some clear drops on the toilet. I thought I was just incontinent :rofl: but the fluid smelled sort of sweet. TMI - I stuck a few fingers up there to check and I was really really wet and I noticed the fluid looked like water...much too thin than my usual preggo discharge.

I went to L&D, they checked my cervix (I am 2 cm dilated) and the nurse said my sac was still intact and I may have been experiencing a "hind leak." I was hoping they would induce me but they said this is normal and the back waters can regenerate itself. Poop. DH and I were so excited but we came home with no baby lol. Anyone have a similar experience? Did you go into labor soon?

i have never had this but am curious and will watch this thread. your baby will be here soon good luck.

You can have more than 1 bag of waters hun. It was prob not the one around your baby or it'd be a continual leak.

You can have more than 1 bag of waters hun. It was prob not the one around your baby or it'd be a continual leak.

:shock: You can?!

OMG, I know almost nothing about the amniotic sac other than that I want mine to break soon. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->