high risk ds scan looked okay but bloods wasn't?

laura_2010

Reaction score
I was given 1 in 126 and had the harmany test.. still awaiting results just seeing if there's anyone else? X

I had the same thing about 3 weeks ago but risk 1:28. The harmony test is really good as it gives you a much clearer indication - mine ended up being very low risk.
Your risk factor is still really good, less than 1% chance. We were told to think of it as a bag of balls with one a different colour and how likely it would be to pull out the different coloured one.

Thank you - I had mine a Week tomorrow, she said to count weekends too, how long did your's take to come Back? x

13 days, the paper work suggested it might have gone back to the clinic some time on Friday, I had my call Monday afternoon.

Hi,

I also had a great scan 3 weeks ago but my bloods were not which gave a 1 in 98 chance of trisomy 18/13. I had the verifi blood test which is the same as harmony and has come back negative! You have even better odds than me so I'm sending positive thoughts your way!

Thank you day 10 today I'd ice heard nothing by 3pm it will be monday/Tuesday longest wait ever! Glad you got your results :) it's just the unknown and I have ticked to find the sex x

Yes it really is the unknown. The wait seems forever, I couldn't really concentrate on anything else and feared the worst. I hope you've got some distractions this weekend and you hear on Monday. X

Hi I had a phone call 4th yesterday all negative for DS and I'm having a girl :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->