High Risk Pregnancy.... come join!

Hi Anna! I have missed you so! I am just stopping in to say hello and wishing you lots of luck! I bet you are just beaming with sunshine!

:kiss: and :hugs:

(from tthf)

hey hun, not really i'm full of a cold this morning so its a damn headcold and i just hope it dont move to my chest like it did last time i was ill

I'am also in High risk category
due to previous still birth at 42wks@4lb 8oz
a mmc at 12+5
a mc at 6wks

my son born by c-sec 37+5 @5lb 6oz
pregnacy support by HcG injections weekly until 20wk

History now of low birth weights
and this pregnancy is already proving risky for me
as supported by weekly HcG injections until 20wks

welcome hun and i hope that this time round is alot better for you and fingers crossed all goes well

MiissDior welcome and you are nearly at the 12 week mark now. Hope this pregnancy goes well and that you will both be ok.

36 weeks today and I have had enough - what with sugar problems and asthma and just the general end of pregnancy with all the associated fears and concerns and lack of sleep, I am wishing it was over and I had my little girl in my arms. While I feel very lucky to have got this far the end is still a hurdle to get over - baby seems to be growing excessively fast now. Nonetheless only about 2 weeks to go now. Just hope she will continue to be ok.

DH asked me the other day if I had become unsure about the new baby's name as I have been calling her just baby for days now, but I think it is just the stress and anxiety about what could go wrong now. Last appointment will be on 11 February and then they must set a date one way or another.

hey girls sorry i havent been here to reply or read but monday night i ended up at the JR (oxford hospital) and ended up staying in because i was dehydrated and was on 4 lots of drips and now i need some kind of vit B which i didnt know i needed because of stupid doctor didnt tell me about it, anyway i am home now but i have a bad cough and i keep coughing up flem, good job i didnt do this in hospital or else i would be in there a while

my appointment yesterday went well i think i got checked over by midwife, she listend to baby D's heart and i saw a doctor which i worked out i will be took of fragmin for a week before i have baby then they will induce me but at the moment i might have it a week early depending, BUT i might be changing my mind about the hospital i give birth too now but i am not sure yet

oh and i felt baby D kick the doppler and i saw the doppler move when the midwife last night checked me before i was discharged

hi can i join in i am due 10th march with a baby girl my second child 54 weeks after my dd was born. my dd was small for date so they are keeing an eye on me had a scan last week and baby has stopped growing so had steroids for babys lungs and now going to hospital 2-5 times a week for ctg monitering and scans, on top of this last sat my dr told me i have ectopic heart beats so really worried about that now anyone eles had irregular heart beat

Hi everyone, i am due 30th July but planning a c section between the 7th - 11th of July after our son died in June last year at 36 hours old after a complications from Vasa Praevia rupture. Too long to go into full details but its on the first page of my journal for anyone interested. I am planning on going into hospital for observations at about 30 weeks and staying in then till delivery at 36... Not looking forward to the long hospital stay but cant complain either. i know its the best place for me and bub. is anyone else planning an early admission?

Anna sorry you had to be in hospital - how are things going now? Glad the baby sounds like it is doing well.

Hi 2nd time and welcome here. Don't know anything about ectopic heart beats I am afraid. Hope the ctgs go well - twice a week is often - how do you fit it all in (you are so busy anyway!)

Mum2Miller hi and welcome. So sorry to hear about your loss. Hope your pregnancy goes well - it does sound like a long hospital stay, but I am sure being there will be safer and hopefully give you a more secure last trimester.

Well just over a week to go now and I should get a date for induction this Friday - I am hoping that she'll try to come out before the date, but right now I will just be happy to have her safe in my arms no matter which way she lands up being born. Quite nervous for the insulin contro during labour and especially after the birth as I am so used to doing it myself but am not quite sure what to do after the birth.

Anna sorry you had to be in hospital - how are things going now? Glad the baby sounds like it is doing well.

Hi 2nd time and welcome here. Don't know anything about ectopic heart beats I am afraid. Hope the ctgs go well - twice a week is often - how do you fit it all in (you are so busy anyway!)

Mum2Miller hi and welcome. So sorry to hear about your loss. Hope your pregnancy goes well - it does sound like a long hospital stay, but I am sure being there will be safer and hopefully give you a more secure last trimester.

Well just over a week to go now and I should get a date for induction this Friday - I am hoping that she'll try to come out before the date, but right now I will just be happy to have her safe in my arms no matter which way she lands up being born. Quite nervous for the insulin contro during labour and especially after the birth as I am so used to doing it myself but am not quite sure what to do after the birth.

i'm doing alright hun i have 20 week scan thursday so i get to see my lil bump it has been 5 weeks sense the last time i saw it, and i wanted to find out the sex but im not aloud

Hope everyone is doing well - has been quiet on here lately.

I am going in in three hours for an induction very early tomorrow morning. Have been quite stressed today - baby has been moving fine and now its just a case of seeing how the induction goes - have had a lot of contractions but I do not know how dilated or effaced I am, so its anyone's guess whether the induction will work or not. Either way my baby will be born by tomorrow evening and I hope to have her back with me as soon as possible (she is going to ICU but hopefully for not too long)

fx that the induction works and that you have yr baby daughter in yr arms soon xx

hope all went well hun keep us posted if you can

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->