High soft cervix - AF due tomorrow..?

pradabooties

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am new to examining my cervix so any opinions from TTC experts would be very appreciated! I've read that around AF the cervix should be low and firm - its the day before AF is due and it is definitely high - my middle finger only just reaches it - and it is soft to touch.

I had my first ovulation spotting this past month (16 days ago now) and have been experiencing on and off nausea, white dots around my areolas, fatigue and fullness in my abdomen. Also a weird pimple inside my ear :wacko:

I'm planning to wait til AF is due tomorrow and if it doesn't arrive I will test on the 20th. Any thoughts of my cervical position? x

I have learned the hard way over the past 15 months that cp does not mean anything when it comes to getting a bfp!!! Mine was high as a kite yesterday and still got af last night. I think it can still help to detect ovulation, but it is not a good indicator of pregnancy. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

I have learned the hard way over the past 15 months that cp does not mean anything when it comes to getting a bfp!!! Mine was high as a kite yesterday and still got af last night. I think it can still help to detect ovulation, but it is not a good indicator of pregnancy. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Thanks for your reply! How odd and mysterious our bodies are :wacko: I'll just have to be patient and wait to see if AF arrives tomorrow :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->