High Viscosity question

Klhock

Reaction score
Hi all! New here and TTC#1 for 5 cycles so far. In desperate need of stories, hope. My DH has had 3 SA so far..

First one in October only abstinent 12 hours(he didn’t know he had to wait$ normal viscosity, low volume Bc of quick turnaround. His second one In October said abnormal viscosity but they were still able to collect all his numbers(all numbers around average, motility low end of average) his most recent one i just got back they couldn’t even do his motility Bc Of the Abnormal high viscosity. Of course I’m freaking out. We have to wait as He doesn’t have an appt until Jan 7 with his urologist.. and my annual with my doc isnf until Jan 8. Has anyone had experience with high viscosity? Besides possibly hydration is there anything else? He takes fertility, Vit C, coq10, and apple cider vinegar gummy...

Will iui/IVf/sperm washing even an option down the road with high viscosity/thick sorry if it can’t be fixed? He’s had a normal viscosity on the first one ever so I’m hoping it’s maybe diet or situation related. Any hope is appreciated <3

Hi and welcome to BabyandBump :) I don't have any experience with this sorry but hopefully other members will be able to give you some advice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->