Hightened sex drive anyone?

21yrsurvivor

Reaction score
Ok this is my first pregnancy, I'm 5 weeks along, and today my sex drive has gone from 0-100 mph LOL. I can barely hold back but I'm afraid because I have been spotting after DTD and self pleasure, even just with clitoral stimulation and reaching an orgasm I spot to that to. So that worries me, I've heard it's normal but I don't want to push it.

Have any of you had the sudden serge for sex or self pleasuring? If so, how far along? Do you get any spotting with each time?

My sex drive was very high with ds
This preg it doesn't even exist :)
Weird how it can differ so much
It came back a little last week.
And I had spotting two days later.
Which killed it again.
I've had 4 losses so any spotting freaks me out
But had a scan and alls fine .
So its prob sensitive cervix.
Still turns me off it though

My sex drive was very high with ds
This preg it doesn't even exist :)
Weird how it can differ so much
It came back a little last week.
And I had spotting two days later.
Which killed it again.
I've had 4 losses so any spotting freaks me out
But had a scan and alls fine .
So its prob sensitive cervix.
Still turns me off it though

That darn spotting wares on my nerves and gives a mild heart attack every time I see it (metaphorically speaking of course) I just get it is spurts here and there, but when I do it fully takes over my mind and body and I can't think straight. It's so annoying LOL. This is my first pregnancy and I'm freaking out over every small detail. I always told myself I would never be like that...I was so wrong.

I'm freaking out because I have a history of PCOS, I'm obese, under constant stress anyway (long story, but it has to do with my family...mostly my father) then I have read so much on the Internet about early pregnancy miscarriages, I keep feeling like mine is going to end up like that. Than worried about the ultrasound and my HCG numbers. I haven't had an ultrasound yet, and I'm probably having my lab work done again come Thursday. So those all the things on worried about so much right now.

I know its little consolation
But it happens on lots of healthy preg too.
Happy and healthy 10 months to u hon xx

I didn't have much of a drive during first tri but now it will be all of a sudden and if hubby isn't around I'll have to take care of it myself lol sometimes just in the shower I'll have to shut and lock the door lol like a teenager !? I'm not usually someone with a high drive lol!
I could see why the spotting would worry you but it's quite common , as long as it's not heavy red bleeding it's most likely fine :)

I didn't have much of a drive during first tri but now it will be all of a sudden and if hubby isn't around I'll have to take care of it myself lol sometimes just in the shower I'll have to shut and lock the door lol like a teenager !? I'm not usually someone with a high drive lol!
I could see why the spotting would worry you but it's quite common , as long as it's not heavy red bleeding it's most likely fine :)

Last night I got the strong urge and did it again but this time I had some mild bright bleeding (if that makes sense) and it was just real quick (one wipe) and then in the early morning a had a very small streak of dark blood just in the one wipe and it was gone. Now there's barely any spotting. I wrote to my doctor and asked her if this was normal, or even normal to have spotting only after sex/masterbating. That's the only time I get it.

Really eh! I wonder if it's just left over / old blood maybe !

Really eh! I wonder if it's just left over / old blood maybe !

The spotting is pretty much gone now, it's so faint you can barely see it. Not sure what it was/is, I'm still feeling uneasy about it, even though it practically gone. It's extremely light light pink. Never got any spotting on the pad.

I've definitely had an upsurge of sexual drive with both pregnancies. During my first I spotted DTD and masturbating without penetration. My midwife had me abstain until my 12 week scan. Turned out I had a fibroid on my cervix that was getting irritated when I orgasmed. It was harmless and stopped bleeding after that.

I've read that this type of bleeding is common in woman who have been on birth control for a long time.

I've definitely had an upsurge of sexual drive with both pregnancies. During my first I spotted DTD and masturbating without penetration. My midwife had me abstain until my 12 week scan. Turned out I had a fibroid on my cervix that was getting irritated when I orgasmed. It was harmless and stopped bleeding after that.

I've read that this type of bleeding is common in woman who have been on birth control for a long time.

Thank you for writing hun. I haven't been on any birth control, I actually can't handle birth control because I'm super sensitive to it. I was doing research and came across something called a friable cervix. I am wondering if that's a possibility with me.

Thank you ladies! Even I had the same problem! glad to know that I am not the only one with it:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->