HIPP combiotic anyone else using?

indi84 - my LO is the same, she is still gassy but seems to suit her 'metabolism' better ;)

coffee puffin - i agree about the packaging, however i ordered the plastic storage tubs which fit one of the bags of powder, only thing is you dont have the scoop leveller on it

I can't work the scoop leveller corner without losing half the powder :cry:

I hate the leveller too. I bought the storage box off their site, so I empty a foil bag into that and use the scoop and a clean knife to level it off.

indi84 - my LO is the same, she is still gassy but seems to suit her 'metabolism' better ;)

coffee puffin - i agree about the packaging, however i ordered the plastic storage tubs which fit one of the bags of powder, only thing is you dont have the scoop leveller on it

I hate the leveller too. I bought the storage box off their site, so I empty a foil bag into that and use the scoop and a clean knife to level it off.

Do you empty the bag into the plastic box? I have just been putting the whole bag on there and openeing it and re-sealing...silly me! xxx

Do you empty the bag into the plastic box? I have just been putting the whole bag on there and openeing it and re-sealing...silly me! xxx

That's what I was doing to begin with but I emailed them as it was such a faff having to keep fiddling with that bag. They said it was fine to empty it into the plastic storage box but that there "could be risks" if it's left in there too long. But she goes through a bag in less than a week so it's never in there long anyway. And when it's empty, I wash the box out, dry it completely then empty a new bag in.

yeah i have been just putting the bag in, not pouring it in, but i sort of level the powder off with a corner of the foil if that makes sense!

I have a tin I bought in ikea and keep the scoop and small cheese knife that came with a Xmas gift set in it with the powder. Everything gets a good wash when a box runs out or as needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->