His and hers onesies??

amytrisha

Mother of boys.
Reaction score
(I posted in fashion a week or two ago but no replies :()
Anybody have any idea where I can get some from?! I saw them on Eastenders - Kim and Ray got them as a present and I totally want some for me and OH :haha:

I've looked on amazon with no luck, just comes up with unisex ones and I've seen some on ebay for like £70-£80 ish!

I know you can get the onesie then have words printed on them but I'm so lazy and would prefer to just buy them ready made lol :)

- OH doesn't want one but it's tough cos I think they look cool!

If OH doesn't want one, wouldn't it be a waste of money? I certainly wouldn't wear one. If my OH bought me one even though he knew I hated them, it would go in the bin (plus I would be pissed off that he didn't actually listen to me or care about my feelings)

No, no no no no no NO! Lol.

There is a good reason you're struggling to find them online because they are awful! You'll only be miffed when OH shoves it in the wheelie bin if he hates the idea.

Hahaha you're hilare Amy. Get them printed, it will probs be cheaper. What do you want them to say?

If you like them then why not! X

He knows I'm looking to get one, he just says 'nooo' but I know for a fact he'd wear it when we were in the house gaming together, I like onesies so to me it's not a bad idea but thanks for commenting :)

Hahah I just want them to say 'his' and 'hers' on the bum! You know me I'm lazy lol :) I won't go to the lengths of getting one made but would of bought one if they were ready made and not £80 lmao! :haha: x

Hahaha I'll keep a look out, if I see any I'll let you know!

Buy some and I'll sew it on for you rofl x

Lol! Would you? I might actually do that! I just asked OH if he'd wear it and to be serious and he said yeah around the house :thumbup: we're an odd couple aren't we :haha: x

Yeah haha, it would be funny!
And ohgod, I can imagine.you both now! X

I've also looked been looking for ages and haven't had any luck :(

:( I've found every type of onesies you can think of just not his&hers! Tutt! X

I know so have I :(!! maybe we should invent them lol

This is awesome! My OH would laugh in my face as he hates onesies but I can't think of anything better after a long day than snuggling in my onesie with tea and biscuits!
I'm definitely old before my time :haha:

I like the idea, but would never get DH in one :) will keep my eyes peeled for them though for you guys xxx

Its not my personal style but what about wedding sites, Im sure they would do his and hers for that (I know my friend got a lot of personalised stuff like that done on ebay for her wedding)

I agree Nic!

Deffo be lovely chilling in matching onesies after a long day!

Never too old for a onesie :haha:

Thanks ill have a look on wedding sites, I tried eBay and found some but they looked tacky with iron on letters :/ plus they were £80!! Cheek haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->